Many clubs, societies and organisations use the Bury St Edmunds & Farmers Club: for committee or general meetings, for conferences and for events for their members. Some of them have been doing so for 70 years! Other have only just seen the advantages.
We offer all of them a service designed for their specific needs. Any of all of:
- Room hire
- Casual meetings in the bar
- Events in our gardens or on our terrace
- Space for larger conferences
- Use of the whole Club – which can cater for events of 200 people of more
- Tea, coffee and sandwiches
- Full catering
- Formal dinners
Contact us about your needs and find out just how inexpensive it can be to use the fabulous Bury St Edmunds & Farmers Club. For some community and charitable institutions we will even host your meeting free of charge.
Better still, if you don’t already know us, phone to fix a time to come round for an informal tour and discussion about your requirements.
01284 770969 or firstname.lastname@example.org