Our next quiz night will be held on Wednesday 7th August and, once again, its free to enter!
Don’t forget happy hour starts at 5.30pm!
Arrive for 6pm
First round of questions at 6.30pm.
Food available – Lasagne, Garlic Bread, Salad – £10 per person. Booking not essential, but preferred if possible.
Prize for the winning team.
Reply back with your answers to our pre-quiz questions.
The first person to reply, with the 5 correct answers, wins their first drink of the night on us!
- What is the only country with a coastline on both the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf?
- Hamilton is the capital of which island in the North Atlantic Ocean?
- Which republic lies partly in Europe and partly in Asia?
- Which South American country has land borders with ten other countries?
- Which European country is divided into 26 cantons, six of which are designated ‘semi-cantons’ but function as full cantons?